Sunday, May 16, 2010

So Long, Farewell

14 years of friends, 14 years of classmates, 14 years of solidarity. It's about the time for me and my Sunday School classmates to be parted to our own journey in the future. The Confirmation Ceremony will be held on this Saturday night, where each of us has to dress up like attending to a Holy Matrimony Ceremony (marriage); girls must dress up everything in white no matter they are wearing dress, blouse or skirt. The boys must wear white long sleeves shirt, black trousers, dark colour shoes and a red tie.

Sadly, i might not have the chance to meet all of my fellow childhood friends in church, especially Mark, my best brother. Because after the ceremony, im no longer attend to my own actual church anymore as the distance is too far away from my house. Instead, im attending to the Holy Family church which located at Kajang, and it also happen to be Lydia's (my school's classmate) church.

Performing a Confirmation Ceremony supposed to be an EXTREMELY good news to me (since i always wanted to end this Sunday School more faster), but i dont know why i just feel so... empty... I bet my tears will roll down from my eyes during the day on itself.

Now im still waiting for my cousin sister's reply whether she able to borrow me her camera or not. If unable, im screw =.= I had successfully persuaded Joachim and Briggita to attend my class' ceremony, mainly just because i want to take pictures with them, for the first and last time. I already missed a dozen of unforgettable events with them during my third camp, and I AM NOT GOING TO MISS THIS ONE. i really do hope that i can know more about them in real life, but i guess our next communication will be on Facebook, which is just a completely different matter.

But i must say;

THNX FOR SHARING ME THE MEANING OF TRUE BEST FRIENDS! PALS!

not many people could maintain their friendship this long like we do! And we only meet each other in once a week, which is Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still, even it's last day, you guys/gals can still communicate each others. For 14 years? That's wow!

Deric Adrian said...

Yup, 14 years, from kindergarden 'till now.

As the matter of fact, there are some several ppl that i hated in my class, i din act it out only.