Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reunion Dinner

☠Seven Bones☠
------------------
"Seven Bones" was once a famous but irritating and arrogant student’s community in class 5A of 2010. I described this community in such a mean word due to the fact is… I am telling you the facts, lol. “Seven Bones” is and still consisted of seven different guys from various background stories and interesting personalities in both negative and positive, the members are; Lee Cheng, Wen Sern, Pai Kai, Kah Chin, Tiong Hong, Jun Meng and I, myself. Sadly, we didn’t really have quite a chance hanging out together with all seven members present right after we had finished SPM. Today, it’s our chance.


We came upon this restaurant at Semenyih by divided into two groups since the amount of us were too much to fit in a single vehicle. It was Lee Cheng’s idea for having our reunion dinner at this restaurant, and trust me, don’t come here alone if you‘re afraid of darkness. By staring at the pitch black forest behind the car park, I had a chill. I sat in Pai Kai’s car along with Tiong Hong and Jun Meng while on the other side, Lee Cheng led us to this restaurant as he was the only person knows how to go. However, thanks to Pai Kai’s average driving skills, we were lost in nowhere when Lee Cheng drove off and we somehow missed them in our sight. Apparently, I was so doomed, as if a contestant in The Amazing Race Asia, the only difference is that, I wasn’t on camera. Anyway, we finally arrived sound and safety at least 20 minutes apart from the other group.


Throughout the whole progress, it was all about talking, laughing and eating. Exactly how we were during school days.


When the bill shows up... 0.o

2 comments:

FreedomWen said...

I should've say this:" Just like old time, huh?"

Really a wonderful night with the Bones. Certainly hope it's not the last.

Deric Adrian said...

Yea. Although I've to say that going this far for a dinner is not necessary.