Saturday, July 2, 2011

Childhood Memories ♥~

My younger cousins, Gavin, came back to his hometown all over from Kelantan with his parents the day before yesterday. Wait, it isn’t holiday yet, how come he came back here? Well, he has just enrolled to Montfort school to study Graphic Design for about 2 two years in Shah Alam. Seriously, I had never heard this school before until he told me about it; he said it’s an all-boys-school that runs like a military service, once you’re in, you cannot leave the school property unless there’s public holiday (weekend doesn’t accounted in). Yeah, sound like prison more than school to me.

I offered him to stay overnight at my house for one last time before he officially move in to the prison-like-school this Sunday. I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my friends by the time he arrived, he replaced me shortly after while I went to do some chores. Surprisingly, when I came back, his character was already dead by throwing him off the map. Somehow, my friends quitted the game, leaving only the two of us. I took this chance training his skills on both campaign and versus mode, he mostly has mastered everything, except the weapon choices and trouble aiming are his biggest weaknesses.

Time passed by very swiftly and it was already half past night. We walked on foot to a local PETRONAS Gas Station intending to buy some snacks for supper. We couldn’t believe that the department store at the gas station was closed! We put a high hope for Mamak Store instead at the back of Taman Rakan district; we talked a lot of our childhood pastimes when we both just stayed few streets away from one another and how we used to play together with other cousins. Now, everything has changed, quite sad, isn’t it?

Lucky us, the Mamak Store was still running, we ordered ourselves a plate of fried Maggie noodle and a cup of teh tarik. We didn’t spent much time at there since it was very warm that I sweated like a pig. After supper, we, again, walked back on foot and started watching Kung Fu Panda 2 in DVD. We played a few games before we went to bed, all these games were the ones we frequently played as a kid;

Airplanes Game


Gavin was checking out the letters that we were once wrote to each other before we applied internet


Snakes & Ladders


Checkers


UNO Jangle


Dominoes


His parents came to fetch him early in the morning the next day (which is today), gonna have to buy some supplies for school.


GOOD LUCK CUZ!

0 comments: