Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cibo Italiano!

Few days ago, I had my lunch at an Italian Restaurant in Mahkota called “Susan’s Restaurant”, the name might sounds weird for a restaurant, but it was recognized in worldwide. The reason I went there was actually wanted to help one friend of mine, a very inconvenient one, Lee Cheng, in his culinary assignment where he had to do a full report of this Italian Restaurant. I didn’t really help him much, though.

The restaurant is small and peaceful with a soft music playing in the background. The day was still early when we arrived. So, we ordered drinks first; Steamed Milk for me, Cappuccino for Lee Cheng and Ice Lemon Tea for Tiong Hong.

We finally ordered some meals after an hour; it took us awhile for deciding our meals as we were so reluctant to off our budget. In the end, Tiong Hong ordered Spaghetti Bolognese and as for me, Spaghetti Cabonara and Wild Mushroom Soup.

The total costs me RM27. It was worth a price I must say, it was tasty and it fulfilled my appetite.

0 comments: